Our IT team partners with the business to support technology solutions that address current challenges and future needs of the enterprise to give digital edge to IQEQ clients. We strive to be a leading edge IT organization with innovative and dedicated people who focus on customer satisfaction, execution and delivery of first class services.
We are embarking on an exciting integration programme which will see us leverage the features of the Office365 stack as we migrate services to the cloud.
The Senior IT Officer will have a strong background in End User and Executive Support, be customer focused and have a good knowledge of End User hardware and collaboration tools. Along with this he will be well-versed in back end Infrastructure technology to handle advanced troubleshooting and join escalation calls.
- Customer focused support across End User Technologies
- “Hands On” flexible “Can Do” attitude
- Fluent in English
- Lead local infrastructure projects as required.
- Provide on-call support when required
- Ability to liaise with local vendors and suppliers
- Collaborate with Business Partners and Stakeholders to implement Service Improvement Plans
- Possess a strong technical background on end-user/desktop support and audio visual set-up and support
- Good knowledge of networking, VPN and telephony platforms
- Be a reference for the team with good knowledge of administering Active Directory, Exchange, File and Folder permissions, Group Policies, Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams
- In depth understanding and experience supporting Microsoft Operating Systems, security and patching
- Work closely with IT Infrastructure/system engineers on patches, updates and database administration