The Senior Analyst supporting the Director of Strategic Planning and Initiatives is a crucial role and will work with the Shared Services Leadership Team to support and coordinate the planning of the Group Strategy, and ongoing reporting of progress using the OKR (objectives & key results) methodology. The role will work on initiatives impacting across the Business and Cluster stakeholders ensuring that we keep at the forefront of broader requirements and impacts to the Shared Service Team. This role will also support an effective interface to the Group to ensure successful operating model planning, communication and execution of requirements. Additionally, this role will support the execution of the Shared Service agenda and delivery of our requirements across the Business, Clusters, and Group to drive and deliver results.
- Work with the Director, Leadership team and key stakeholders to support the development of the Group Shared Services strategic plan, Operating model, in line with Business objectives and Group Strategy.
- Gain knowledge and expertise to help key stakeholders evaluate and shape requirements of Shared Service successfully in line with Shared Service best practices and other local or Group compliance requirements
- Liaise and build relationships with key functions and be the ‘eyes and ears’ on behalf of Shared Services e.g., IT, Compliance to understand direction, requirements potentially impacting Shared Services to evaluate and provide analysis.
- Ensure alignment with the Group Project (GPMC) working with the Portfolio Manager to have a view of all ongoing items and upcoming requirements/reporting. Support Director in providing any initial analysis on behalf of Shared Services e.g., impact, resource, cost etc.
- Support Director in being a voice for Shared Services and helping to develop and maintain a documented capture of the Shared Services vision and plans and keeping the Clusters and key stakeholders aware and abreast of important Shared Service plans
- Support Analysis of competitive view of Market and trends for Shared Service consideration.
- Support cross Group coordination of specific initiatives on behalf of Shared Services, deep diving where necessary e.g., KPI & Profitability reporting framework / Shared Services Utilisation.
- Support Director in coordinating Group Business updates e.g., GMB, QBR and content on behalf of Shared Services to ensure consistency across the Shared Service Teams and inputs.
- Support Director in oversight and coordination of the Groups efficiency and automation agenda, working closely with the head of Business Analysis and Team
- Responsibility for maintenance of effective OKR processes including yearly high-level OKR setting, quarterly OKR setting and monthly & quarterly performance scoring & analysis.