Are you a highly organised Accountant with a structured finance background? We are looking for a Client Manager to service a portfolio of key clients and hold responsibility for the provision of an excellent, high quality and timely accounting and administration service to clients.
This role will create and maintain strong and effective working relationships within the UK&I team and teams in other jurisdictions within the Group, promoting a culture of support, collaboration and a joined up approach to servicing clients.
What you will do:
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients and the production of client management accounts and financial statements for review by the Senior Client Manager, ensuring all tax filings and regulatory reporting is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- The portfolio will comprise of aviation and structured finance clients across a wide range of asset types, including securitisations, CDOs, CLOs, repackagings, receivables, and leasing transactions.
- Build and maintains strong relationships with clients and external stakeholders auditors, tax advisors, lawyers, investments managers and other transaction parties
- Proactively develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships within the Company and on occasions across the Client Service teams in other jurisdictions, promoting a culture of support, collaboration and a joined up approach to servicing clients
- Assist in the investigation and resolution of client relationship issues, ensuring timely escalation of more complex client queries and issues to the Senior Client Manager
- Provide an excellent and high quality level of accounting service to allocated clients and proactively support in the delivery of an excellent administration and accounting service to clients
- Support an on-going program of continuous improvement, identifying and escalating opportunities and implementing changes as directed
- Responsible for keeping up to date in relation to financial reporting updates and/or tax developments and changes.