Reporting to the Group Head of Delivery, the Regional Operations Manager is a critical position within the Shared Service Group. This person is responsible for the relationship with our internal customers in the Region (IQEQ businesses). The Account Manager’s role is to oversee the Outsourcing requirements of the Region, supporting the Regions growth plans and managing these requirements with our Shared Service Centres in Manila and Mauritius.
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with the IQEQ Region and Shared Service, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing reports. Regional Operations Managers also answer Regional queries and identify new opportunities. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Group function such as Business Analysts, Projects, IT, Compliance and HR departments) to improve the entire Client experience. This position may require occasional travel.
Ultimately, a successful Regional Operations Manager should collaborate with the teams to achieve offshoring goals ensuring Regional IQEQ Business satisfied and engaged with our service offering and Service Levels (Time, Cost, and Quality)
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to Regional Cluster / Company requirements for outsourcing services
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with the Cluster Region and Shared Service delivery Teams
- Overseeing Regional businesses outsourcing requirements and opportunities, including contractual agreements and project managing new implementations (working with the support Teams (HR, Finance, IT, Projects etc)
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our outsourcing solutions according to Cluster’s needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to key stakeholders
- Develop new service line opportunities with the Regional Cluster and/or identify areas of improvement to meet the SLAs (Time, Cost and Quality)
- Forecast and track key metrics for the Region (e.g. costs vs forecasts, hiring vs requirements, Budget vs actual, Operational metrics)
- Coordinate with Shared Service Centre reports on the status e.g., Contact Review Boards and Group Management Board
- Collaborate with Regional sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Gather and identify areas for improvement