This is an entry-level role.
Once trained, the role holder will be attending to corporate secretarial and corporate legal tasks related to each type of corporate structure as services by the Group and all related activities (except the review) and will be proficient at all aspects of administering corporate structure.
You will communicate directly with clusters on routine operational matters ensuring that all contact enhances the level of service provided. You will take ownership of all task assigned.
All work delivered will be accurate, well-presented, meet quality standards on time and in full.
- The role holder shall provide assistance in ensuring all transactions pertaining to the work assigned are prepared in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain an up to date status of all work in the planning system, raising issues with the reporting line when work cannot be executed as planned and highlighting where changes may be needed in planning assumptions.
- Perform any ad-hoc functions relating to corporate administration.
- Ensure all work prepared is accurate and error free and always meets quality standards
- Use their knowledge and experience to decide when to escalate an issue, using every situation as an opportunity to learn
- Demonstrate ownership of their own development, highlighting when additional support and development is required
- To ensure protections of information assets of IQ-EQ MU and to abide by the ISMS in place at IQ-EQ MU.