We are hiring an Information Security Analyst to work in our growing IT Security team. You will monitor our digital environment for security issues, respond to security requests, install and operate security software, and document any security issues or breaches you find. To do well in this role you should have a bachelor's degree in computer science and / or experience in the information security field.
The person reports directly into the Group Blue Team Lead APAC and works with all the different sections and locations within the IQEQ Group internationally.
The Group Information Security Analyst should develop and operate the activities below:
- Monitor IQEQ networks, systems and applications for security issues.
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Operate security software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls, antivirus, SIEM, SOC and any applicable tools.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage caused.
- Respond to security request on MyIT.
- Work with red team to perform tests and uncover vulnerabilities.
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Stay current on IT security trends and news.
- Assist Blue Team Leads while implementing security controls and understand information security management.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.