The Senior Associate – BI, role holder will master all aspects of the incorporation process and shall deliver on all actions required from incorporation of new structures, to the handing over of the client file to the Country Delivery Director.
They will make process improvement recommendations that improve either quality, efficiency or improve levels of client service.
- Assessment under the supervision of the BI Director of proposed client’s structure and business objectives of new object companies and set list of Customer Due Diligence (‘CDD’) documents required.
- Attend to client’s calls with regard to any new set ups and transfer Ins.
- Work closely with the Assistant Manager to ensure that all CDD information is provided promptly and is complete and formalise the information required for Client Acceptance Process by the On Boarding Team.
- Assist Assistant Manager with respect to the drafting and preparation of all incorporation application pack.
- Assist with preparation (as applicable) of the Client Acceptance Procedure and Policy (“CAPP”) approval forms prepared by team members of BI.
- Attend to queries and liaise with the regulators and authorities as part of the incorporation process under the supervision of the Assistant Principals.
- Discussion and work with BI Director to facilitate decision making for on boarding, compliance review, CAPP/OCA Approvals.
- Assist with the updating of all relevant information on the relevant software available and to issue reports as required.
- Assist with the billing of invoices for new leads obtained through BI
- Ensure a good communication with both internal and external stakeholders within IQ EQ
- Ensure protections of information assets of IQ-EQ MU and to abide by the ISMS in place at IQ-EQ MU.