We are looking for a Group Commercial Reporting Executive to join us on a 15 - month contract in the Group Commercial function, to be based in the Isle of Man.
The role will be focused on providing consistent, accurate and clear commercial reporting on behalf of the Group Commercial team to the wider business.
The day to day responsibilities of the role will involve:
- Collating, analysing and challenging new business and pipeline data generated through the various IQ-EQ CRM platforms and group reporting portal (PowerBi)
- Extracting and standardising that dataset into existing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting templates in time to meet hard deadlines for each period
- Updating and revising the content of those reports as available metrics evolve – working closely with the central group information management function to both request and validate such metrics
- Submitting reporting to, and responding to queries from internal and external stakeholders including the group management and supervisory board, heads of function, cluster managing directors and local commercial directors
- Working with the wider Commercial function to respond to ad-hoc reporting requests from those stakeholders as they arise
- Working with the wider central commercial team to challenge the quality, integrity and consistency of data held and collected in the group CRM systems
- With the help of the Group Commercial Manager, assisting the CRM team from outside of the group project, to validate tracking and reporting elements of the new group wide CRM system
This will be a challenging but exciting opportunity for an individual to join a growing team, to spearhead substantial change and in doing so to help develop both the maturity of the existing reporting infrastructure, and to lay a solid foundation for the future.