We currently have a position open in our Tax Department in our New York office. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a firm that experienced significant growth.
Our Tax Director is responsible for leading the client service delivery for our tax service offering, prospecting and participating in business development, attracting, retaining and building a high performing team and facilitating the continued growth of the firm. We are seeking an experienced Tax Director with a strong knowledge of compliance and fund structuring for the alternative asset industry. Responsibilities include providing exceptional customer service, tax compliance services, tax planning services, fund formation consulting and assist with building out the tax service offering.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be an active participant in our tax service offering including planning, executing and delivering on compliance and consulting engagements
- Establish processes and procedures to deliver the highest quality work product to the firm’s clients while maintaining the firm’s margins on professional service offerings
- Facilitate timely communication with clients managing expectations, ensuring satisfaction while meeting or exceeding deadlines
- Consult, work with, and service clients to make recommendations on business and process improvement and serve as an advisor to client
- Attract, lead, train and develop team members
- Build strong relationships with colleagues within Blue River to facilitate white glove client service approach across department disciplines
- Review and sign US tax returns for required jurisdictions