The UK and Ireland Finance team are growing! We are looking for a new Finance Manager to join the team in Ireland and look after the UK and Ireland Corporate Services businesses, as well as the newly launched regulated Irish Funds business.
As a team we operate cross jurisdictionally looking after several different entities, across the fund, corporate and compliance services that we offer. A number of these entities are regulated in their respective jurisdictions.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter with a hands-on, can-do attitude. The role will play a pivotal role in several significant projects and ad-hoc work including migrating finance systems, assisting with forecasting for future expansion plans, and considering implications of / facilitating a legal entity consolidation. All of this on top of continuous improvement of our reporting and business as usual processes.
Day to day
- Preparation and control of monthly management information
- Preparation of annual financial statements and management of the year end audit process
- Preparation of VAT, Corporate Tax, and any other local tax returns
- Preparation of Central Bank of Ireland regulatory returns
- Development and preparation of quarterly board reporting, and other Ad-Hoc reporting as needed
- Assisting the financial planning and analysis team with budgeting and forecasting for this portfolio of companies
- Supporting the FC with development of the Financial Operations team based in Manila
- Driving process improvement and efficiencies across all finance activities
- Liaising and building effective relationships with various stakeholders both internally and externally.