The Senior Associate – Client Accounting is responsible for the entire Accounting process and all related activities.
The Senior Associate – Client Accounting will work closely with the Associate Manager and Manager, they will handle routine operational matters, directly with clients in a way that always, enhances the level of service delivered.
They will make process improvement recommendations that improve either quality, efficiency or level of client service.
- Coach junior members of the team.
- Performing all accounting activities (Bookkeeping, Annual Accounts, Periodic Accounts, Prepare Accounting files, Prepare data for Tax computations).
- Review quality of work of junior team members where applicable.
- Attend more complex client queries or escalate to Associate Manager / Manager.
- Monitor and track progress of work.
- Review and update tax return on MNS.
- Review information completed on OCDS form by junior members
- Agree figures and notes in financial statements to accounting records
- Prepare more complex tax computations.
- Perform other accounting related tasks.
- Attend other ad-hoc request from clients.
- Update planning information (submit to Accounting Resource Manager).
- Raise client issues on a timely basis before client complaints.
- Ensure protections of information assets of IQ-EQ MU and to abide by the ISMS in place at IQ-EQ MU.