Are your an experienced Operations & Change Management professional? we are looking for Solutions & Integrations Director for the Group Risk & Compliance (GRC) function to protect the Group brand and to support the successful execution of the Group’s business strategy through the delivery of an integrated risk and compliance programme across the Group.
This newly created senior role will support of the Group’s continued expansion and growth strategy, and in order to drive a more focused and rapid implementation of the Group’s agreed Risk & Compliance integration and technology programmes.
- Assume day to day responsibility for Group Risk & Compliance leadership/coordination of agreed R&C strategic initiatives, deputizing for Group CRO and/or GRC Director as required.
- Chair relevant project boards
- Liaise/co-ordinate project planning and resourcing (financial, human, other) and activities with GPMC, PMO, GSS Functional Leadership
- Drive ongoing execution & delivery of agreed initiatives (including to newly-acquired businesses where necessary), working collaboratively with other key project stakeholders in delivery of agreed objectives and resolution of identified issues and barriers to success
- Escalate project delivery issues/concerns to relevant senior stakeholders together with recommended solutions to deliver required outcome within established project timelines and budgets.
- Assume day to day responsibility for coordinating GRC input into agreed initiatives.
- Participate in relevant project boards
- Support project planning and resourcing from GRC perspective
- Support ongoing execution & delivery of agreed initiatives, working collaboratively with other key project stakeholders
- Escalate matters requiring specific GRC attention / SME input to relevant stakeholders including CRO
- Represent GRC on relevant internal Committees and Forums including Group Architecture Committee (GAC), Group New Product Committee (GNPC), F&I Operations Forum