Are you highly organised with a client facing background? We are looking for a Senior Client Manager to service a portfolio of key clients and hold responsibility for the provision of an excellent, high quality and timely accounting and administration service to clients.
This role will create and maintain strong and effective working relationships within the UK team and teams in other jurisdictions within the Group, promoting a culture of support, collaboration and a joined up approach to servicing clients.
Day to day
- Manage a portfolio of allocated clients, acting as the main point of contact, developing effective working relationships with the UK corporate team and their advisors and any other parties connected to those client relationships
- Provide audit liaison assistance for clients in the allocated portfolio
- Assist with the review of payroll process on behalf of clients in the team portfolio
- Maintain accounting books and records for an allocated portfolio of clients
- Preparing annual financial statements under UK GAAP and IFRS
- Responsible for the production of client VAT in an accurate and timely manner in collaboration with the corporate team
- Bank account administration to include primary review of bank payment setups for clients, and serve as back up for payment input for client payment
- Work effectively and in collaboration with all members of the Corporate team, supporting a culture of a joined up approach in the provision of a seamless, high quality client service
- Regular communication with allocated clients to ensure that client service delivery expectations are being met, identify and escalate any additional service need requirements in a timely manner
- Manage and deliver ad-hoc activities and projects assigned, within agreed timelines to support senior management.