Our Risk & Compliance Function are looking for a team player to join their growing team. You will provide support to the Senior Risk Manager by undertaking the following:
- Supporting the Senior Risk Manager in the administration of high risk matters
- Managing the administration of the PEP register including risk evaluations and liaison with the Business
- Assess adverse media reports including liaison with the Business
- Review and assess daily screening hits including escalations
- Undertake sanctions checks on an ongoing basis
- Assess and review the country risk register on a quarterly basis
- Commissioning and review of independent EDD reports
- Supporting the Senior Manager in providing Risk & Compliance training
Every day is a new challenge so you’ll need to have great attention to detail, great IT skills and be very organised so you are able to prioritise your day and work to strict deadlines. Strong oral and written communication skills are also a must to help us increase productivity, efficiencies and deliver the highest level of service.
The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic candidate able to work collaboratively within the Risk & Compliance Function and the wider business, who can manage day-to-day administration in accordance with Group and local policies and procedures.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we are providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.