You will be responsible for a team of accountants, ensuring delivery of excellent client service, risk adherence and ensuring they are well trained and motivated. This role will manage all aspects of the Team’s workflow and be a point of escalation for clients and staff.
Every day brings a new challenge so you’ll need to be a team player at heart, and create and maintain an environment that ensures all deliverables are met and that the team are focused on identifying ways in which they can improve processes, service delivery and team morale.
Day to day
- Oversee the smooth running of relationship with designated clients
- Be a role model for all Client Service staff
- Manage the file review process to ensure that all activity meets the Group’s risk, quality and service standards
- Maintain effective risk and compliance oversight for all aspects of the team’s performance and activity
- Perform second review of KPIs to ensure they are developed, implemented and reported quarterly in accordance with SLAs
- Plan, implement, review and record all aspects of team members’ performance, training and career development, continually increasing the team’s capability and performance levels
- Identify additional value added services and revenue opportunities for the Group
- Oversee the effective use of all systems and software used within the team, pro-actively identifying performance improvements and process efficiencies.