Our clients are fund managers of Private Equity and Hedge Funds. The candidate will be involved in the implementation process for the purpose of onboarding the client and fund’s investor.
We are looking for motivated and self-driven candidate to provide high quality service for our clients. You will ensure the onboarding process to be as seamless as possible. You will also ensure client periodic risk assessments completed on timely manner. This includes reviewing of KYC documentation, fund documentation and coordinating between client and internal IQ-EQ departments till the completion of the process.
- Liaising with the client in relation to client and the fund’s investor onboarding as well as periodic risk assessment
- Perform review of client profiles for existing and new accounts and ensure compliance with MAS and CIMA AML/ CFT Guidelines to mitigate any reputational risks for the client and IQ-EQ
- Possess knowledge of source of wealth (SoW) and source of funds (SoF) on Business Ownership, Inheritance, Investments/Property, Employment and able to corroborate the source of wealth and source of funds
- Familiar with KYC onboarding requirement for individuals and different types of entities e.g. Companies, Partnership, Financial Institutions, Trusts, etc.
- Familiar with simplified due diligence and enhanced due diligence for high risk accounts such as PEPs, Sensitive Industries etc.
- Review of relevant account changes such as signatories, Power of Attorneys etc.
- Conduct screenings and perform adverse news search on clients and investors and report the findings to superior on timely manner
- To maintain updated client database to be uploaded onto respective systems
- Manage end-to-end implementation process including coordination among the client and IQ-EQ internal teams e.g. client services team, risk management team, business development team across IQEQ offices
- Provide timely response to client and ensure the smooth running of day to day relationship with client
- Be the ‘expert’ on designated clients including understanding technical details of the fund, MAS and CIMA AML regulations and any technical nuances affecting the client
- Undertake any additional tasks as deemed reasonable by the firm