Are you highly organised with a talent for building relationships?
We are looking for a senior associate to manage the process of new fund launches as they onboard onto our AIFM platform. This will involve daily liaison with the client, project managing the tasks and delivering on specific aspects of the launch for example compiling policy and procedure documents.
Day to day
- Carrying out ongoing and ad hoc tasks in relation to fund launches
- Developing strong relationships with a portfolio of clients and meeting their needs; escalating issues and resolving them
- Ensuring work produced is subject to the appropriate QA review
- Liaising with the legal team to ensure documentation is watertight
- Liaising with the Operations team to make sure the operational aspects of the fund launches are carried out effectively
- Liaising with the sales / business development function so they know what stage we are at in every process
- Making sure Finance begin invoicing the fund on time
- Assisting with the delivery of the business plan for the Fund launch team, contributing to meeting team objectives and coming up with process improvements
- Enhancing own understanding of regulatory landscape and taking learning opportunities that are offered
- Following the set policies and procedures around managing conduct risk.