Do you want to be part of a Global Private Equity Administrator who provides outsourced Administration services for PE, Real Estate, Depository and compliance? If so, please read on!
With offices across 23 jurisdictions including New York, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Cayman, BVI, Belfast, Dublin, Guernsey, Jersey, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Cyprus, Mauritius, Singapore, Hong Kong and Manila our growth journey has only just begun.
A newly created role has arisen for an ambitious, passionate and driven Funds Application Analyst who is looking to make their mark as well as follow an exciting career path alongside a talented and supportive team.
What to expect day to day:
The Funds Application Analyst is responsible for developing, documenting and supporting standard and custom reports within the company’s systems for both internal and external clients. The role includes administration of systems, access, processes and controls. Relationship building with client services using the applications will be essential, as will understanding pain points and devising solutions, ultimately leading to a deep technical knowledge of the platforms used and input into development roadmap and driving best practices.
- Collect, analyse and document requirements and business processes related to reports and report migration across systems.
- Ascertain requirements and work towards end goals for reporting and projects in an efficient and accurate way.
- Review and document functional design of reports.
- Ensure / follow control and process around business requests.
- Actively participate in team efforts on report design and review, across global locations.
- Ensure that gaps / enhancements are identified, reported and documented.
- Collaborate within the Funds Product Team to achieve a high-quality service across the application suite, based on client’s needs.
- Seek improvements and efficiencies for business requirements.
- Quickly learn and understand client and internal needs.
- Support on MS Office e.g. Excel formulas.