Based in the Newcastle office, you will report into the Client Services Director and assist with operational and/or onboarding activities relating to the Lawson Conner business.
Day to day
- Carrying out operational tasks so that the firm’s ARs and other mandates can be handled effectively
- Project managing activities such as Fund launches to ensure that everything is completed effectively. Maintaining records so that deadlines are met and all relevant information is up to date
- Onboarding new ARs and approved persons ensuring that agreed timescales are met, risks are identified, and records are up to date
- Developing relationships with the portfolio of clients as appropriate
- Ensuring work produced is subject to the appropriate QA review
- Collaborating with colleagues from across LC and the wider IQ-EQ group
- Assisting with the delivery of the business plan for the Operations & Onboarding team and contributing to meeting team objectives
- Enhancing own understanding of regulatory landscape and taking learning opportunities that are offered
- Taking responsibility for own progression including learning & development objectives
- Following the set policies and procedures around onboarding and operational tasks.