The Application Developer is responsible for developing, documenting and supporting standard and custom reports within the company’s systems for both internal and external clients. Use of industry standard tools will be used to develop reports. Interaction with the end user to establish report requirements will be necessary.
On a day to day basis, the Application Developer would be expected to complete the following:
- Collect, analyse and document requirements and business processes related to reports and report migration across systems.
- Ascertain requirements and work towards end goals for reporting and projects in an efficient and accurate way.
- Review and document functional design of reports.
- Ensure / follow control and process around business requests.
- Actively participate in team efforts on report design and review, across global locations.
- Ensure that gaps / enhancements are identified, reported and documented.
- Work within the Solution Development Team to achieve a high‐quality service across the reporting suite, based on client’s needs.
- Seek reporting improvements and efficiencies for business requirements.
- Quickly learn and understand client and internal reporting needs.
- FIS Investran administration.
- Support on MS Office e.g. Excel formulas.