N.B. 12 month FTC opportunity
As AML Administrator, you will play a key role in supporting the AML/KYC team. The AML/KYC team plays an integral part in the onboarding of Clients and Investors and the subsequent monitoring of these relationships.
The day to day:
- To become conversant with 2 new information systems (training provided)
- Uploading client AML/KYC data to the newly integrated systems
- Transferring data from Microsoft folders to new systems
- Setting up pathways for management information (MI) purposes
- Transferring ownership of the onboarding process to stakeholders
- Ad hoc data project work
- Provide management support in producing MI reports
You’ll need to be a team player at heart, have a proactive approach, have good IT skills, excellent eye for detail and have the ability to work within tight deadlines. Another string to your bow would be to have strong communication skills in order to deliver the highest level of client service to reflect on our IQ-EQ Group culture.