The Director Client Management (DCM) has a deep understanding of the clients’ strategy, goals and future demands. The DCM is responsible for maintaining existing client portfolio and ensuring that the revenues of the client portfolio grow, both in volume and in profitability.
The Director Client Management will service the following entities: IQ EQ Trustees (Mauritius) Ltd, IQ EQ Fund Services (Mauritius) Ltd, IQ EQ Corporate Services (Mauritius) Ltd.
- Builds networks in client organisations in order to safeguard existing and at the same time spot new opportunities and convert such opportunities into real billable revenues.
- Ensures that clients’ requirements with regards to content, quality and time of delivery, legal and regulatory requirements, as well as internal compliance rules, are met in all dealings with clients.
- Ensures portfolio is in compliance with relevant rules, regulations and laws of Mauritius.
- Represents and promotes IQ-EQ as “one global company” to clients.
- Highly entrepreneurial whilst diligent within the risk and compliance frameworks of the firm.
- Understands the clients’ needs, in such a way that IQ-EQ can optimally align its service offering.
- Prepares client offers and proposals in close collaboration with the Business Implementation Team.
- Maintains close partnerships with Business Developers and serves as the ‘go-to’ person for the business developers to ensure the successful conversion of prospects.
- Translates client requirements into IQ-EQ’s organisation in such a way that On Time and In Full delivery (OTIF - In Full is defined as: the work is completed before the due date and the bill is paid in full) is ensured.
- Ensures that all IQ-EQ’s internal processes, in which the DCM has a role, are correctly executed to ensure promises and commitments to clients can be met.
- Represents IQ-EQ externally and expands brand and capability awareness with existing relationships.
- Acts as first point of contact for the client for complex issues, complaints.
- Provides high quality and billable advice to clients (hourly billing only). This does not include regular client work.
- Leads, or participates in, multi department, multi jurisdiction and multi-functional account teams to win/expand large account business.
- Manages the financial and contractual relationship with the client. Primarily responsible for cash collection. Reviews/renegotiates agreements if and when needed.
- Works with and provides the Business Implementation Team all the required client information to ensure speedy Object Client Acceptance (OCA) and handover to delivery.
- Prepares the Executive Summary for the OCA and the Operating Memorandum for Fund client engagements.
- Builds a strong internal network (Client Compliance and delivery teams) which will enable the DCM to grow the portfolio and ensures clients get the attention required.
- Analyses client / account performance to improve the relationship and profitability. (Debtors ageing, account profitability, scope, revenue trends, competitive analysis, perceived quality and account mapping.)
- Verifies invoices to clients before they are submitted.
- Signals (potential) risk issues and musters the appropriate company resources to mitigate such risks or to escalate in the event such mitigation efforts are ineffective or in the event the risk is too high and requires executive involvement or warning.
- Directs, guides, monitors Managers under his/her accountability e.g. quality of work, leaves, attrition, appraisal, coaching and development.
- Ensure protection of information assets of IQ-EQ MU and to abide by the ISMS in place at IQ-EQ MU: (IQ EQ Trustees (Mauritius) Ltd, IQ EQ Fund Services (Mauritius) Ltd, IQ EQ Corporate Services (Mauritius) Ltd) and IQ EQ Investment Advisors (Mauritius) Ltd.)