The provision of application maintenance and support services, either directly to users of the systems or to service delivery functions. Support typically includes investigation and resolution of issues and may also include performance monitoring; the prime systems are related to entity management, finance systems and DMS, and their interfaces.
Issues may be resolved by providing advice or training to users, by devising corrections (permanent or temporary) for faults, making general or site-specific modifications, updating documentation, manipulating data, or defining enhancements Support often involves close collaboration with the system's developers and/or with colleagues specializing in different areas, such as Database administration or Network support.
This role will predominately support Manila though is part of a Global team. Remote support to other locations and collaboration will therefore be required.
(Identifies and resolves issues with applications, following agreed procedures. Uses application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics. Carries out agreed applications maintenance tasks.)
Tasks (what does the role do on a day-to-day basis)
· Handle tickets (Incidents, Service Requests, Change Requests, etc) raised to the Application Support Team ensuring these are correctly logged, classified and prioritized; where necessary escalated to internal or external 3rd Line support and ensuring these are managed to resolution
· Capture and document in detail all necessary information to enable correct diagnosis, recreation and resolution of incidents or requests
· Own the end-to-end resolution of tickets assigned to you providing prompt First-Time-Fix within SLA or re-assigning to internal/external resolver groups where necessary. Work with the appropriate stakeholders including the Major Incident and Problem Managers through to resolution of incidents and problems
· Investigate issues, apply known resolutions to resolve incidents or reproduce issues and document findings as part of incident and problem resolution
· Ensure updates to tickets and work in progress are well commutated and escalations regarding the support being provided is kept to a minimum
· FIS Investran administration.
· Review and document functional design of reports.
· Work within the Funds Support Team to achieve a high-quality service across the reporting suite, based on client’s needs.
· Actively work to reduce contacts to the support function and increase user proficiency with the applications by sharing best practice and providing user training where appropriate
· Produce support documentation for multiple audiences using multiple channels and ensure these are well communicated and kept up to date
· Undertake new product reviews, testing of releases and bug fixes according to the business needs either as BAU or supporting project work.
· Support on MS Office e.g. Excel formulas.