This is an exciting time to be part of IQ-EQ, we are growing substantially and currently seeking talented Data individuals to come along for the journey. We have a newly created role in our Data team supporting our Group Head of Data & Advanced Analytics. You will have the opportunity to utilise IQ-EQ's leading edge technology stack whilst enjoying our continuous learning and development programme.
What does the Senior BI Developer opportunity look like for you?
You will play a pivotal role in the development and maintenance of operational reports and interactive investor dashboards using SSRS, Tableau and Power BI. You will work closely with senior stakeholders to capture their BI requirements, conduct data analysis using Python (or other open source languages), and visualise the insights in an impactful manner.
In order to be successful in this role we require the following experience:
- Experience of working with structured and unstructured database warehouses (SQL server) and datalakes (Snowflake) both on-prem and in cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP) - (strong SQL expeirence together with sound knowledge of Snowflake)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server SSIS and SSRS
- Advanced knowledge of Python/Spark packages for data analysis (panda, numpy, scikit, etc.) as well as data visualisation (matplotlib, plotly, dash for example)
- Experience of various Java Libraries for front-end development (i.e. D3, react, node, etc.)
- Knowledge of various ETL/ELT tools such as SSIS, alteryx, dbt, airflow