As a key member of the Group Marketing function, you will work collaboratively with your teammates, colleagues and senior stakeholders across the globe to deliver best in class global campaigns designed to build the IQ-EQ brand and deliver tangible business results across all business segments.
The day to day
- Raise the profile of the IQ-EQ brand globally and make IQ-EQ the one to watch, positioning IQ-EQ as a lead innovator in the sector
- Develop and successfully execute innovative integrated campaigns which deliver tangible business results
- Track, measure and analyse our marketing efforts and adapt accordingly to ensure maximum return on investment
- Work with internal stakeholders and the Group Head of Marketing and Communications to generate new opportunities to support the promotion of the business and execute to plan, driving employee culture and engagement globally
- Develop and manage relationships with key media contacts and industry bodies to secure and grow our online and offline coverage and brand awareness
- Play a leadership role across the team by managing, coaching and supporting others
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders across all segments and provide marketing expertise as needed to support the delivery of local jurisdictional plans.