IQ EQ Netherlands N.V. currently has a vacancy for an HR Operations & Payroll Partner for our HR team, reporting to the HR Director. As an HR Operations & Payroll Partner, you will focus on daily operational people support for IQ-EQ Amsterdam as well as providing HR service to a diverse range of international clients.
You will lead all administrative touchpoints throughout the employee journey and process HR data in our newly (2021) introduced IQ-EQ ProHR innovative all-in-one HR platform and payroll, a one-stop shop for HR processes and payroll, tailor-made for the Dutch market.
Working with IQ EQ Group means working with an employer who is proud of its people, with good reason. Our exceptional talents are our main asset and determine the value and the growth of our company. Our employees take pride in working with one of the leading multi-jurisdictional providers of financial services in Europe and beyond. Currently, our organization employs more than 3400 people worldwide.
- You will manage procedures to give the best employee experience from onboarding to offboarding. You are involved in the complete employee life cycle within IQ-EQ Amsterdam.
- First go-to person. You will answer all employee’s questions in a clear and easy manner. You are the go-to person for local employment legislation, sick cases, salary payroll administration, etc.
- Monitor our administrative touchpoints. You will initiate HR workflows in the IQ-EQ ProHR portal and update our global HRIS (SAP), ensuring timely, correct, and complete HR and payroll administration.
- Manage payroll for multiple (client) entities. This includes keeping track of changes in a dossier, running payroll reports, coordinating and checking payroll (including external payroll providers, if applicable), validating payroll journals, and making sure (in coordination with our finance teams/financial department) all salary and tax-related payments are done timely and 100% accurately.
- You will be responsible for preparing payroll payment instructions and uploading them to various banks. For our clients, you will also coordinate payroll approvals and funding instructions with Finance teams.
- Bringing a fresh point of view. You are empowered to improve our current procedures and policies by keeping in mind the people factor and our ambition to be a Great Place to Work together with Priscilla, Barbara, Refaat and Gisele.
- Coordination with external parties. You are the first point of contact with Arbo Services, UWV, SVB, IND, and more.
- Because of the complexity and international character of our business, you will engage with a diverse range and culture of employees and clients and you will also be involved in work visa and 30% ruling application.