Looking for a HR Administrator role that focuses more on people than on paper pushing? If so, we have the perfect contract opportunity for you.
The Manila HR Team are like skilled teachers, they help both the 'strugglers' and the 'stars' by guiding our employees throughout their careers and ensuring that our people have every opportunity to succeed. It's not enough to be conversant in the language of HR, the person we are looking for knows how to contribute to the vision, mission and success of our business.
As HR Administrator, you will be part of a team delivering an excellent HR service to the Manila cluster. Within this role you will act as the first port of call to employees for all HR related queries ensuring the needs of our people are being met.
Day to Day:
- Design and facilitate employee engagement activities of the site
- Plan and implement employee engagement programs to promote a positive working environment
- Drive the Social committee initiatives
- Monitor budget compliance versus actual cost for each engagement activity
- Facilitate employee experience survey including post survey action plans
- Analyse the results of the survey and communicate the results to the Management
- Facilitate Induction Training for new hires
- Administer onboarding feedback to all new hires
- Draft new hire and promotion announcement
- Plan and implement onboarding experience activities
HR Information System (HRIS):
- Update all employee movement and change of data in the HRIS as needed
- Create new hire profile
- Respond to inquiries related to HRIS
- Educate employees on how to use the system
- Create various HR reports using HRIS
- Creation of the following reports:
- Engagement survey
- Attrition analysis
- DOLE & PEZA report
This would be an interesting opportunity for anyone that has already 'cut their teeth' in a HR function, and is now looking for a challenging administrative role that will see them supporting employees in a growing, matrixed organisation, with the opportunity to be involved in various projects and initiatives.