This role can be based in our Dublin or Shannon office, flexible working will be considered.
As Senior Administrator/Transaction Manager you will be responsible for a wide variety of structured finance and aircraft leasing special purpose vehicles (SPVs) with responsibility for ensuring the delivery of all transactional, company secretarial, corporate and administrative affairs relating to a portfolio of clients.
You will use your excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintains strong relationships with clients and external stakeholders auditors, tax advisors, lawyers, investments managers and other transaction parties. Over time, you will have the opportunity to take on a portfolio of SPV directorships.
Day to Day :
- Manage the transaction closing process, working closely with the legal advisors and the client
- Assist with bank account openings, regulatory matters and other necessary transaction administration as required
- Assist the directors in all aspects of the day-to-day operation of the SPVs
- Ensure that key transaction data is recorded and kept up-to-date on internal records
- Perform company secretarial duties for a wide variety of SPVs including tasks such as company incorporation, annual compliance, filings with the Companies Registration Office and ongoing management of changes of company particulars
- Ensuring that all transactional and governance obligations for allocated client portfolio are fulfilled
- Support drafting of Corporate Services Agreements and Declarations of Trust and other documents/announcements
- Support the Transaction Management Director on business development initiatives
- Ensure clients are being billed accordingly with the terms of the Corporate Services Agreement and monitor / follow up on overdue fees