Are you a data protection expert?
As a DPO/ Data Protection Officer you will provide support for all aspects of the Group’s Data Protection strategy and arrangements encompassing cultural, physical and technology elements throughout the business.
You will join a talented Group Data Protection Team and oversee maintenance of the central Register of Processing Activities (ROPA) in respect of coordination of Cluster entries, administer the Data Protection Forum, and support completion of the Data Protection Impact Assessments at Cluster level.
The day to day:
- Working with geographic clusters to maintain and update local ROPAs, and consolidation into central ROPA
- Triage of reported data protection breaches and near-misses, working with local data protection champions to assess impact
- Responding to client questionnaires and tenders to support business development and client audit activities
- Responding to client contractual queries on data protection clauses, including commercial impacts of amendments to standard IQ-EQ contracts
- Monitoring and support for cluster-level Data Subject Individual Rights Requests
- Administration of the Group Data Protection Forum (arranging meetings, packs, attendance, etc.).