To provide high quality service deliverables to the firms for Private Equity(PE) Clients you are responsible for, ensuring all deliverables are met and the Clients expectations are managed and met on a day to day basis.
This entails reviewing all Financial Statements and disclosures and ad-hoc client deliverables in relation to providing fund administration services to PE clients.
Expected to help improve the processes and efficiencies of the department.
Be subject matter expert of Private Equity Fund Structures accounting and administration processes.
• Managing financial servicing for a portfolio of clients ensuring the smooth running of day to day relationship with Clients and consistent delivery of client reporting/ information accurately and on time
• Ensuring that adequate training has been received and support provided in order to complete the role and be proactive in defining areas needing attention or support
• Be an ‘expert’ on designated clients including understanding technical details of their LPA, SLA, Fee Agreement and any technical nuances
• Minimise risk to IQ-EQ by ensuring all procedures and checklists are followed by all cell members
Key competencies for position and level
• Customer focus
• Action orientated
• Delivers consistent results
• Communicate effectively
Key behaviors we expect to see
In addition to demonstrating our Group Values (Authentic, Bold, and
Collaborative), the role holder will be expected to demonstrate the following:
• Attention to detail
• Taking Ownership