IQ-EQ Investor Solutions:
The creation of IQ EQ Investor Solutions stems from many years of servicing fund of fund clients. Clients have been requesting solutions which provide full transparency on their portfolios, Investors need to know the finer details of their portfolios and they require to “drill down” into their underlying assets and portfolios.
IQ EQ Investor Solutions Team in addition to providing the Fund Accounting services to the Fund of Fund clients it is leveraging the state of the art technologies (“Cosmos”) alongside the technical expertise in providing dynamic and transparent reporting solutions to the GP as well as the LP community.
Investor Solutions have been growing rapidly and now have ambitious plans to expand the service offering and this role is to support the strategic framework of the product Cosmos as the Business secures and onboards new clients.
The Application Development Manager-Investor Solutions is responsible for leading the expansion of Cosmos and continue to enhance the front-end visual capabilities. The individual will be involved in leading a team of developers and assist in the onboarding of new clients to the Cosmos platform. Utilise best in-class methodologies in the development of dashboards and ensure controls and processes exist to ensure Business Continuity.
- Minimum of 5 years Tableau writing experience with some performance analytics/dashboard designs or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of programming languages which complements the calculations of analytics and creation of enhanced visual dashboards in Tableau or other dashboard visualisation technology.
- Experience in liaising with the Front office/ clients in understanding the requirements and subsequently creating efficient solutions.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Financial services, Fund Administration services preferred
- Knowledge of accounting software, e.g. FIS Investran is essential
- Leading & Supporting a team of application developers
- Contribute & co-lead COSMOS product development, and the onboarding of Investor Solutions clients
- Review and document functional design of reports.
- Review and document task estimates
- Designing UX enhanced dashboards, visualisations of complex financial data into meaningful visuals
- Resolution of problem statements and interpreting non-technical instructions into development of enhanced visuals
- Transfer of pilot data onto portfolio monitoring platform for prospective client demonstrations, identifying the visuals based on the type of data set
- Actively participate in team efforts on report design and review, across global locations.
- Ability to connect different sources of data into visualisation tools.
- Ensure/follow control and process around business requests.
- Ensure that gaps/enhancements are identified, reported and documented.
- Ascertain requirements and work towards end goals for reporting and projects in an efficient and accurate way.