We are looking for a Property Accountant / Client Accountant to join our Private Client team in the Isle of Man
The successful candidate will work as part of a small team providing property accounting services to a large UK based client. You will be responsible for a portfolio of property holding and investment structures. The role will include all elements of accounting for a number of structures including bookkeeping, monthly or quarterly management accounts, cash reporting, VAT returns and annual financial statements.
What will you do?
- Work proactively and collaboratively with Accounting and Administration Team Members on all client tasks.
- Preparation of VAT returns and Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) returns.
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts to include accounting for accruals/prepayments, rental income, tenant incentive calculations, bank and internal finance and bookkeeping of property manager reports and bank statements.
- Management of internal and client relationships to ensure timely production of accounts.
- Liaising with property managers on a regular basis.
- Assist the auditors of client entities where applicable.
- Liaising with tax advisors where relevant to assist with the preparation of UK Corporation Tax returns.
- Preparation of quarterly loan covenant calculations and compliance reporting to banks.
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements.