The Senior Associate is responsible for the delivery of the day-to-day administration of trusts, foundations and corporate structures from low to high complex processes. The work of the Senior Associate will be reviewed by the Associate Manager and to ultimately be approved by the Head of IQ EQ Trustees.
The Senior Associate will communicate directly to Clients on routine operational matters ensuring that all contact enhances the level of service provided.
They will make process improvement recommendations that improve either quality, efficiency or level of client service.
- To carry out and manage, as appropriate, administration and accounting duties for a portfolio of trusts, corporates and foundations, with varying levels of complexity, in order to ensure the smooth flow in the operations and meeting clients expectations.
- To ensure customer satisfaction and delivery, and to also aim at responding to clients within 24 hours upon receipt of their emails.
- To identify opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell to existing clients and/or to IQ EQ Group
- To respond to clients' inquiries, under supervision where required, whether by telephone or in writing in a timely and courteous manner.
- To handle issue of invoices, follow up on debtors.
- To be able to track additional services for extra billing.
- To ensure that Time Sheet is accurately updated.
- To promote a positive attitude and team approach to customer relationships.
- To coach junior staff.
- To follow any other internal procedures and perform any other related or ad-hoc duties
- To ensure that all entities are compliant with all relevant Mauritius laws, licensing conditions, regulations and guidelines
- To be familiar with the Trusts Act 2001, Foundations Act 2012, Private Pensions Act 2012, Companies Act 2001
- Organise board meetings / board of trustees meetings; prepare board pack; attend meeting for minutes taking; draft minutes of meeting and coordinate amendments/approval by board members / trustees.
- Ensure FATCA/CRS reporting for all clients.
- Update planning information
- Raise client issues on a timely basis before client complaints.
- Ensure protections of information assets of IQ-EQ MU and to abide by the ISMS in place at IQ-EQ MU.