We have a new and exciting opportunity for an IT Service Manager (ITSM) in our Group Technology Service Management Team. We are looking for someone who has experience working in IT Service Management, Operations and Delivery, with substantive operational experience in either Change or Problem Management.
The ITSM team are responsible for the Change Management and Problem Management processes across the IQ-EQ Group. The team are primarily focused on appropriately managing (and escalating) the risks associated with a rapidly evolving and transforming technology landscape, ensuring alignment of IT activities with Business objectives and services.
The ITIL Service Manager is responsible for defining and implementing Policies for Change, Problem and Service Transition, the processes for these and associated controls and reporting.
The ITSM team works closely with the Technology teams for BAU and Project work, the IT Business Partners for Business liaison, and the CIO/IT Senior Management team for reporting and escalation, advising all on ITIL best practice, risk management, and ensuring efficient communications and quality delivery of technology services.
- Primarily responsible for drafting, maintaining, and ensuring consistent execution of the Group Change Management Process and associated policies.
- Manage the creation, scheduling, and approval of IT requests for change.
- Coordinate and chair meetings: Change Advisory Board (CAB) and ECAB to discuss higher risk changes, Problem Management forums.
- Work with Internal teams, listen to their feedback and adopt a best practice approach to ensure we maintain an agile, risk averse Change Management Process that aligns with changing needs
- Report (to Board Level) on all Change Management KPIs, use this data as a tool for driving Continual Service Improvement activities.
- Create a Change Management Service Improvement Plan
- Leading and mentoring for anything Change and Problem Management related.
- Supporting he Team workload across Change, Problem and service transition.
- Drive forward Problem Investigations to identify root cause.
- Feed into and shape the Group Problem Management process, working with other Technology teams.
- Reporting on Problem records, Post Incident Reviews, root causes and actions.
- Assist with Service Transition activities, helping to move Projects through the lifecycle into BAU ensuring all deliverables are met.