We have a new and exciting opportunity for an ITIL Service Lead in our Group Technology Service Management Team. We are looking for someone who has experience working in IT Service Management, Operations and Delivery, with substantive operational experience in the ITIL Lifecycle (primarily Incident and/or Problem Management among the other disciplines).
The ITSM team are responsible for the Change Management and Problem Management processes across the IQ-EQ Group. The team are primarily focused on appropriately managing (and escalating) the risks associated with a rapidly evolving and transforming technology landscape, ensuring alignment of IT activities with Business objectives and services.
The ITIL Service Lead will carry out day to day activities ensuring Problem records are correct, actions/tasks are followed up, and consistency across the service desk problem reporting. Change Management activities may include ensuring changes are submitting as per the policy and process with all information and documentation required. Post incident reporting is completed and submitted to Problem records ensuring Continuous service improvement is applied.
- Primarily responsible for drafting, maintaining, and ensuring consistent execution of the Group Problem Management Process and associated policies.
- Introduce best practice Problem Management methodologies as appropriate (Kepner-Tregoe, Ishikawa, Fault tree analysis etc)
- Manage the creation or Problem records, associated tasks and deadlines.
- Produce reporting packs to highlight Problem Management KPI’s and as a tool to support Continual Service Improvement activities
- Create a Problem Management Service Improvement Plan
- Checking daily Changes submitted have all the required information and detail to be assessed for approval.
- Coordinate and chair meetings: Change Advisory Board (CAB) and ECAB to discuss higher risk changes, Problem Management forms
- Work with Internal teams, listen to their feedback and adopt a best practice approach to ensure we maintain an agile, risk averse Change Management Process that aligns with changing needs
- Reporting on all operational IT metrics, including successful, unsuccessful, unapproved changes
- Working with the Change Manager, feed into and shape the Group Change Management process, working with other Technology teams.
- Assist with Service Transition activities, helping to move Projects through the lifecycle into BAU ensuring all deliverables are met.