The overall purpose of the Group Risk & Compliance (“GRC”) function is to protect the Group brand and to support the successful execution of the Group’s business strategy through the delivery of an integrated risk and compliance culture and programme across the Group. GRC’s mandate extends to all Business and Operational Support Units across the IQ-EQ Group, including all domestic and international subsidiaries, joint ventures and associated entities.
As a Risk & Compliance Manager within the GRC function you will work as part of a high performing central team focused on the following key activities:
- Develop and maintain all aspects of the Group’s Risk Management & Compliance framework
- Support the Group’s comprehensive risk identification, monitoring, escalation and approval processes
- Liaise with Compliance Leads across the Group to support the oversight and management of key regulatory risks
- Monitor risk levels including the Group’s overall risk profile against risk Appetite.
- Identify and report on exceptions to established risk limits, self-imposed constraints and risk tolerances.
- Support the effective analysis and assessment of major risks (including new or emerging risks) being faced or assumed by the Group, and related risk management processes.
- Support and encourage a strong and appropriate risk and compliance conduct and culture across the organisation
In addition to understanding our Group Values (Authentic, Bold, and Collaborative), the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Enquiring mind, and an ability to challenge constructively
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Proven ability to build high performing team behaviours with a strong sense of belonging, team spirit and pride
- Ability to understand the need of clients and internal and external key stakeholders and consistently push themselves and others to deliver on time every time.
- Ability to build strong and credible relationships across the organisation through consistent and authentic behaviour that generates lasting trust.
- Resilience – ability to work and adapt in a fast pace, complex multi-jurisdictional environment
- Hands on and collaborative approach
- Cultural awareness/sensitivity, with strong emotional intelligence.