The overall purpose of the Group Risk and Compliance ("GRC") function is to protect the Group brand and to support the successful execution of the Group’s business strategy through the delivery of an integrated risk and compliance culture and programme across the Group. GRC’s mandate extends to all Business and Operational Support Units across the IQ-EQ Group, including all domestic and international subsidiaries, joint ventures and associated entities.
You will provide support to senior members of the GRC team in carrying out a variety of Group Risk and Compliance activities, including:
- Monitoring the receipt of reports from business units across the Group and the development of such reports and their associated guidance.
- Timely and accurate maintenance of various GRC registers.
- Contributing to the preparation of GRC reports, illustrating progress on Key Risk Indicators and documenting updates on Risk Events.
- Maintaining oversight of the GRC inbox to ensure all emails are dealt with promptly and/or picked up by members of the team.
- Use your own judgment to bring to the attention of management any issues which you feel appropriate, in particular ensuring that concerns and identified risks are reported in a timely and effective manner.
- Reconciling reported risk and compliance data.
- Organising meetings and preparing accurate and detailed meeting notes.
- Deliver effectively all tasks and ad hoc duties as requested and required to support Group Boards and Committees.