N.B. This is a 12 month FTC opportunity
Our business is changing, we aren't same business we were yesterday, we are on a journey of growth...this is where you come in!
The whole point of delivering a project is to create a change that drives some kind of strategic or tactical benefit for our organisation, are you the Project Manager that can help us deliver our goals? If so, read on...
As Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering the tasks identified for your project in a way that reaches the required scope and quality targets. You will be instrumental in ensuring that what is in the business case is delivered by keeping the project on track, well-resourced and hitting milestones.
To be successful in this role you will have delivered projects from "cradle to grave", you've been there at every step!
The day to day:
- Contribute to strategic growth and operational development of the business by managing a suite of projects ongoing throughout the IQ-EQ Group
- Adhere to the Change Delivery team’s standard methodology and governance processes including use of approved templates and checklists
- Responsible for all aspects of Project Management, including: Initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring and controlling including change control and project closure – ensuring predictable and successful delivery
- Organising and motivating project teams, directing the project and all stakeholders involved to successful delivery
- Effective and Transparent communications ensuring the flow of information to all stakeholders involved
- Ongoing contribution towards continuous development and improvement of Change Delivery methodologies, templates and checklists