If you've got your ear to the floor regarding what's new and what could be a big hit within Alternative Fund Services, then this may be the role for you.
As Product Development Director, you will design, own and implement the product development roadmap for a series of Funds & Institutional segment new products. Acting as a key bridge between the segment and stakeholders including Marketing, Sales and IT, you will translate a product vision and strategy that is differentiated, and delivers unique value based on our customer demands.
Expert project management skills are required to drive the product roadmaps, providing clear communication to include and keep all stakeholders informed and up to date. To be successful in this role you will understand the importance of leading edge strategy and innovation as you tenaciously pursue problem resolutions for clients within the F&I segment.
The day to day:
- Create and deliver clear product development roadmaps agreed with key stakeholders
- Responsible for the successful launch of new products on time and within budget
- Effective running of product working groups and meeting project delivery targets
- Create effective feedback loops with product owners and client needs
- Support sales (when needed) around new business opportunities relating to new products
With your entrepreneurial spirit, drive and enthusiasm, you will excel at building strong, lasting relationships at all levels within the business segment, and across the IQEQ Group.