You will master all aspects of fund accounting. You can perform such work without supervision or coaching. You will have to communicate independently with clusters on routine operational matters and be able to resolve issues that have no immediate impact on intra group relationship.
You will work closely with the Associate Principal who reviews the work as performed.
- The role holder is responsible for the entire Fund Accounting process and all related activities except the review
- Perform all fund accounting activities (NAV, Annual Accounts, Periodic Accounts, Audit assistance, Prepare data for Tax declarations)
- Analyse root causes of accounting discrepancies and provide corrective actions.
- Be responsible for maintaining the status of all task assigned as per planning, escalate to the reporting line in the event that the plan cannot be executed as scheduled, signals to the reporting line inaccuracies in planning assumptions
- Ensure all work prepared is accurate and error free and always meets quality standards
- Demonstrate ownership of their own development, highlighting when additional support and development is required. Any disruption or anything else which may cause delay or suboptimal effectiveness of the role holder in performing their job and career development is to be flagged immediately to the reporting line
- To do any other cognate duties that may from time to time be required which are appropriate for the role and business needs
- The role holder will train more junior colleagues on the job and will, upon instruction of the reporting line, review certain assignments as conducted by junior team members
- Flag issues promptly
- To ensure protections of information assets of IQ-EQ MU and to abide by the ISMS in place at IQ-EQ MU.