As Service Desk Engineer, you are the first point of contact for our colleagues in the business across the globe. Our business relies on you to provide first class support services to resolve issues and fulfil customer requests in a timely and professional manner.
Our IT function partners with the business to support technology solutions that address current challenges and future needs of the enterprise to give digital edge to IQEQ clients. We strive to be a leading-edge IT organization with innovative and dedicated people who focus on customer satisfaction, execution and delivery of first-class services.
The 1st Line Support position requires a combination of strong troubleshooting, technical, communication and customer service skills.
What to expect day to day
- Management of Incidents and Service requests raised by colleagues
- Liaise closely with other members of the Central Service Desk Team to ensure knowledge and expertise is shared effectively
- Updating and maintaining tickets within the service management toolset
- Network, Platform and Security monitoring
- Prompt escalation of tickets to 2nd Line support engineers
- Work with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software
- Work with vendor support contracts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software
- Provide support as part of a rotating shift schedule: 8.00am-4.00pm and 11.00am-7.00pm
- Provide cover out of hours and at weekends as required