The Associate – Client Accounting is an entry-level role. The role holder will be responsible for the entire Accounting process and all related activities (except the review) and will be proficient at all aspects of fund accounting.
They will communicate directly with clients on routine operational matters ensuring that all contact enhances the level of service provided. All work delivered need to be accurate, well-presented and meet quality standards.
- Performing daily bookkeeping tasks on accounting software
- Assist Senior Associate in preparation of accounting activities (Periodic Accounts, Preparation of accounting files, Prepare data for Tax computations).
- Carry out Transfer instructions.
- Assist in attending simple client queries.
- Upload tax return on MNS.
- Download and complete surveys on ODCS platform.
- Download and complete excel forms from ODCS
- Upload forms and financial statements on ODCS
- Prepare simple tax computations.
- Payroll processing
- Perform casting, cross-casting and spelling checks on financial statements
- Perform other accounting related routine tasks.
- Update planning information (submit to Accounting Resource Manager).
- Flag client issues to Associate Manager / Manager before they become a complaint.
- Ensure protections of information assets of IQ-EQ MU and to abide by the ISMS in place at IQ-EQ MU.