Joining our growing team of expert Developers in the Republic of Ireland you will report directly to the Head of R&D as we lead the way in developing an application suite of “RegTech” software.
We are committed to building a centre of excellence of talented developers within the ROI to support our growth. Whilst there is the opportunity to work from home, you would be required to be in our Shannon office at least 3-4 times a month for you to meet up with your team and share ideas.
Working largely on a LAMP based technology stack and using Vue.js framework for front-end services, you will be used to working in an Agile environment, using continuous delivery to deliver high quality applications.
A day in life of a MaxComply Front-End Developer:
- Work as part of a dynamic development team on the forefront of Vue.js application development
- Contributing to the continuing development of the software front-end for MaxComply
- Finding code solutions to business process specifications by programming new software modules with exposure to the full technology stack
- Resolving bug fix tickets on the internally developed code base
- Liaising with superusers to identify and specify business requirements for new features
- Show an awareness of ongoing security risks and solutions
- Write well-structured and efficient code in line with industry's best practices