You'll play a key role in our compliance team, providing high quality support to the Managing Consultant. You will successfully motivate and lead a team of consultants and analysts while overseeing a portfolio of Firms providing ongoing compliance support, and undertake CRM meetings and addressing client feedback.
You will be responsible for ensuring market leading FCA authorisations support.
Every day is a new challenge so you’ll need to be a team player at heart, with an eye for detail and ‘can do’ attitude, great organisational skills so you are able to prioritise your day. You will need to be extremely enthusiastic and motivated and have a real desire to drive change. Strong communication skills are also a must.
You’ll need to be highly flexible, so that you can support your team and the wider group. Having a customer focussed, and a business orientated mind is a must, as you’ll need to use your own judgement to identify any risks or concerns and report them in a timely manner.
- Responsive regulatory advice and solutions
- Updating clients on regulatory changes and how it impacts their business
- Drafting manuals and other compliance documentation for clients
- Setting up relevant policies, procedures and working documentation for clients
- Working with clients to devise their risk-based monitoring programmes
- Carrying out regular compliance monitoring visits onsite with clients, and subsequently writing up working papers and compliance monitoring reports
- Involvement in designing / running training courses
- Building / developing client relationships
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
Together we find solutions and make things happen but to do this we want you to contribute; looking for ways to help us get better at what we do in the most efficient and effective way.