Description du poste
French Speaking and fluent in English
Our Valuation Advisory Services has an opportunity for a Senior Associate. As part of this dynamic team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning and adaptability;, you will work in a collaborative environment on a wide range of valuation projects:
Private Equity & Venture Capital funds’ portfolio review and valuation, Fairness Opinion in a transactional context (buy side or sell side), Management Incentive Package valuation...
This is a unique opportunity to work on multiple engagements simultaneously with competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based environment and to join an extensive network of Private Equity and Venture Capital professionals (Board of Directors, Partners, Funds Managers, CFOs, etc...).
The underlying companies are venture capital and growth capital companies with business of different size, depending on the type of investment (from start-ups to small, mid-market companies with €0 to €700 million turnover.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities:
You will be called upon to work in a position with a high degree of autonomy in terms of action, decision-making and real prospects for professional development. Your interventions will be placed under the responsibility of the Manager in charge of the Valuation advisory department. You will be fully involved in the life of the department, in particular by contributing to the management of junior employees involved in valuation engagements (work reviews, appraisals and training).
- Work on business valuation engagements for a wide of privately owned companies
- Explore and learn about the valuation issues arising in specific situations: change of regulation, macroeconomics crisis (covid 19 for instance)
- Perform and review third-party business valuations for private equity for financial reporting, tax, and strategic planning purposes
- Financial modelling and business valuation analyses using DCF, Multiples approach
- Conduct financial statement analysis (e.g., common size analysis, ratio analysis, trend analysis, and industry comparative analysis)
- Perform market, industry, and economic research and analyses
- Review and summarize financial, corporate, and legal agreements and other documents
- Write narrative valuation reports