Our IT team partners with the business to support technology solutions that address current challenges and future needs of the enterprise to give digital edge to IQEQ clients. We strive to be a leading edge IT organization with innovative and dedicated people who focus on customer satisfaction, execution and delivery of first class services.
We are embarking on an exciting integration programme which will see us leverage the features of the Office365 stack as we migrate services to the cloud.
The LU Regional Team Leader will have a background in End User and Executive Support, be customer focused and have a good knowledge of End User hardware and collaboration tools.
- Lead a regional team of support engineers x 5
- Supports 500 End Users across multiple offices in the Region
- “Hands On” flexible “Can Do” attitude
- Customer focused support across End User Technologies
- Executive/VIP Support experience
- 1st Point of escalation for the region
- Deliver local infrastructure projects as required.
- Vendor relationship experience
- Provide on-call support when required
- Travel to Regional Offices
- Collaborate with Business Partners and Stakeholders to implement Service Improvement Plans
- Possess a strong technical background on end-user/desktop support visual set-up and support
- Good knowledge of networking, VPN and telephony platforms
- Good knowledge of administering Active Directory, Exchange, File and Folder permissions, Group Policies and Microsoft Teams
- In depth understanding and experience supporting Microsoft Operating Systems, security and patching