- To provide high quality service deliverables to the firm’s Real Estate (RE) Clients you are responsible for, ensuring all deliverables are met and the Clients expectations are managed and met on a day to day basis.
- This entails reviewing all Financial Statements and disclosures and ad-hoc client deliverables in relation to providing fund administration services to RE clients.
- Expected to help improve the processes and efficiencies of the department.
- Be subject matter expert of Real Estate Fund Structures accounting and administration processes.
- Managing financial servicing for a portfolio of RE clients ensuring the smooth running of day to day relationship with Clients and consistent delivery of client reporting/ information accurately and on time
- Ensuring that adequate training has been received and support provided in order to complete the role and be proactive in defining areas needing attention or support
- Be an ‘expert’ on designated clients including understanding technical details of their LPA, SLA, Fee Agreement and any technical nuances
- Minimise risk to IQ-EQ by ensuring all procedures and checklists are followed by all cell members
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future together.