Key members of a new team being created to centralise the way transactions are imported to Investran.
The team will be responsible for importing the transactions from the banks to Investran where the Client Service teams will review and approve the journals.
This is an opportunity to be involved in significant change and improvement within IQEQ globally and to work with Client Services teams in all regions.
The successful applicants will be able to show and enthusiasm for making change and an aptitude for utilising systems to improve our processes.
- Responsible for the efficient loading of transactions from banking source documentation to Investran
- Work with multiple bank to transform banking statements into Investran upload files
- Import files into Investran, investigating and solving any errors with import
- Escalate issues to Investran Team for resolution
- Test new enhancements as required
- Collaborate with banks to ensure feeds are as efficient as possible
- Take feedback from Client Services globally around improvements and support for uploads
- Involved in testing of future automations including potential robotic automations
- Be a team player