Our IT team partners with the business to support technology solutions that address current challenges and future needs of the enterprise to give digital edge to IQEQ clients. We strive to be a leading edge IT organization with innovative and dedicated people who focus on customer satisfaction, execution and delivery of first class services.
We are embarking on an exciting integration programme which will see us leverage the features of the Office365 stack as we migrate services to the cloud.
The Senior Office365/Cloud Collaboration Administrator will ideally have a background in Office365 support and administration, with experience of supporting additional tools within Office 365 such as Microsoft Teams, OneDrive for Business, as well as good knowledge of the security and compliance features. Knowledge of other supporting applications such as OKTA would be of benefit.
It is a very fast paced environment that will give the successful candidate the opportunity to grow and develop as the O365 platform matures and will provide a broad foundation of technical knowledge. It will also provide an opportunity to learn business-led technology solutions and customer service skills within an ITIL focussed environment.
- Manage support tickets to a high standard following ITSM principles.
- Participate in troubleshooting and incident resolution activities.
- Ensure support SLAs are met.
- Provide a high level of service to our customers & seek ways to continually improve the service to our clients.
- Proactive and constantly seeking to learn and improve both self and team.
- Maintain knowledge of the Microsoft roadmap and new features.
- Perform various daily checks and tasks across internal environments & perform any required actions.
- Produce high quality documentation and keep up to date, including the knowledge base.
- Create solutions with Microsoft 365 workloads / services utilising out of the box functionality, i.e. SharePoint sites, OneDrive for Business, Office 365 Groups, Teams etc.
- Identify where a support request may be a project requirement, capture technical requirements and work with technical and project teams to deliver the requirement.
- Prototyping and proof-of-concept development under guidance of engineers and architects.
- Champion the use of Microsoft 365 within the internal organisation.
- Demonstrate features and run workshops to promote best practice use of Microsoft 365 functionality.
- Work closely with senior technical teams on resolving complex support issues, learning how to support new deliveries and assisting with project delivery where capacity and workload allows.
- Assist the Information Security team with the maintenance of security policies and procedures, including managing secure score.
- Develop junior members of staff.