Our IT team partners with the business to support technology solutions that address current challenges and future needs of the enterprise to give digital edge to IQEQ clients.
We strive to be a leading edge IT organization with innovative and dedicated people who focus on customer satisfaction, execution and delivery of first class services. Technical Desktop Support Engineers troubleshoot, debug, evaluate and resolve computer-identified alarms, perform software deployments and migrations, host management and automate routine operational tasks.
You will possess a combination of strong troubleshooting, technical and communication skills and includes a mix of on-call operational tasks and day to day technology support.
As the Regional Support Leader, you will troubleshoot, debug, evaluate and resolve computer-identified alarms, perform software deployments and migrations, host management and automate routine operational tasks. The position requires a combination of strong troubleshooting, technical and communication skills and includes a mix of on-call operational tasks and day-to-day technology support.
The Regional Support Leader will understand the business impact of support decisions. You drive the team to improve operational efficiency for all services through the identification and development of SLAs, metrics, monitors, procedures, tools, and documentation.
- Manage a team of support engineers
- Categorise and priorities tickets according to service management processes
- Network, platform and Security Monitoring
- Create or assist in the creation of articles for the Knowledge Base
- Communicate experience and knowledge to other members of the Global IT function to assist support availability
- Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software
- Use reporting techniques to identify trends, patterns and opportunities to improve the service we deliver
- Provide on-call support when required
- Local vendor management and application support
- Keep track of budget implications
- Work with Business Partners for Service Improvement Plans.